Kendrick's Outdoor Adventures
Work With Us
Kendrick Is Hiring!
Our local business is growing and what started off as an idea has turned into many adventures for visitors and the community on the water, pavement, ice, snow and trails! We are looking for kind humans that want to share in offering adventure experiences with us. I might be a good looking pup but I don’t do any of the work.
Working With Us
Our environment is dynamic and FUN! At Kendricks our guest team members are the ultimate hosts that drive our guest adventure experiences and create memories for our guests. From getting adventurers out with their rentals to rental booking management, sanitization, payment collection, managing inquires and everything in between, you’ll be key in delivering quality, consistent adventure experiences.
If you love the outdoors and adventures we’d love to hear from you. Key strengths for the guest team:
- Positive attitude
- Hard worker
- Committed and punctual
- Team player
- Openness for feedback and learning
What we require:
- Available to work during the week and weekends days and evenings throughout the summer (You will be outside a lot). You don’t need to be available for all shifts we will work as a team.
- Hours available: full-time, part-time, casual and on call.
- Ability to work at our location at either or both our FortWhyte Alive and downtown location
- Cell phone with data to use on shift and be reachable
- Basic understanding of computers, Squarespace, square, social media applications and computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 150lbs
- CPR/First Aid is an asset. Course to be provided if needed.
- Swimming and life guarding ability is an asset.
WAGES STARTING AT $16/hour.
If this sounds like you, please email us your resume and why you want to join us!